cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

i have this issue aswell, spend hours on the phone trying to get this sorted out

im seriously disappointed in virgin media over the service and handing of my issue, keep telling me to wait three days for a reply so i went and nothing, i should have gone with sky

i work away alot so this is handy to watch the sport on, i have purchased another service at cost of £33 pm so i can watch the sport i already pay to watch in my virgin media bundle however i enjoy sport and i dont want to miss it

any answers would be handy, as i get no help from virgin media themselves

very very disappointed

FootyFanatic
Dialled in

Not sure why my comment keep getting merged in the Mega Thread. Corey, all these questions have been asked and answered several times by people facing this issue.

Very funny ha ha! I almost fell for it and answered you, although I don’t think I would have been very polite!  But it’s so frustrating. They expect people to give up after a while and just carry on not doing anything!

What I found amusing was after a Month without the App working I contacted Virgin for some compensation on my account and the person on the phone said this. And I quote she said this 'Unfortunately we can't offer any compensation for the Sky Sports App as it's just an added bonus to your contract. You don't pay for it' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hello,

Appreciate we're asking questions again but it is to clarify that everyone is using the same steps so we can feed it back to the Support Team who are still investigating the issue. Thank you all for your patience and hope we can update you soon.

Warm Regards,

Lisa

edit - ticket reference is F009290574

For a final time. On behalf of everyone in this thread I’m clarifying everyone is following these steps with no success. 

Also how is the end user meant to check the reference number for updates? F009290574

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello all, 

Firstly, we are very sorry to all impacted by the issue when using the service. We appreciate this has been impacting you for some time and we have appreciate your patience whilst we continue to investigate. 

To all that have raised this error with us, I would like to confirm that the details have been passed to the team investigating and this is still an open ticket. 

We will be sure to update the thread with any information we receive. 

Thank you again for your patience. 

Nat

Hi Natalie

Once this is solved will it be solved for all of us or on a one-by-one basis? In other words will each of us stop complaining on here all at once or in a trickle?

Thanks

Mark

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi markwells, 

Everyone who has already raised this issue has had their details included on the ticket so once we have confirmation it has been resolved, this should be the case for all of them at the same time 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat

Any update it’s been 6+ weeks just for this thread alone lol