cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

ModTeam

Hello, 

We have seen a number of our Community members have an issue with logging into the Sky Sports app, be it directly, or through Virgin TV Go. Currently, we have been unable to replicate this throughout our teams. Everything is looking OK in the back end.

Please ensure when you are logging in, you are using the Virgin Media tile on the Sky Sports app. 

If this is still causing issue, please try re-registering your device via the TV Go settings.

Should you still have an issue after both of these things have been tried, please leave a message on this post and we will raise an individual ticket for you. Please leave discussions about the problem to the other mega-thread here, so we can quickly identify the people affected.

In the thread below, please leave the following information:

What device are you using?

What software is the device running? 

Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

I appreciate some may have provided this information in the other thread.

Many thanks, 
ModTeam
95 REPLIES 95

guffje
Joining in

Hello,

Still having problems with SkySports (need relevant subscription).

I login with the VM tile on SkySports App. I have tried re-registering devices also (and uninstalling/reinstalling apps)

Device: PC & iPhone

Software: Windows 10 on PC and iOS 14.7.1 on iPhone

Devices require no updates.

Thanks

Hi @guffje,

Sorry to hear you are also experiencing the same issue with your Sky Sports App.

I have sent you a private message regarding this in order to raise a ticket for you. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

F1nut4
On our wavelength

I GAVE THIS INFO TO Kathy_F last Monday.....she never responded 😡😡😡😡. Feel another email to executive team ti get the issue looked into as nothing is happening here!!!!!!

Fault occurs on both of my android devices

Galaxy Tab S5e & Galaxy S20+ 5g both running Android version 11.

Sky Sports App on both devices is the latest version 8.24.1

Problem occurs when accessing through TV Go and by going direct to the sky sports app

No updates are required on both devices

gregs1
Tuning in

Same issue for me via sky app and sky web page. All other virgin apps work fine. This started when my email password mysteriously became invalid about a week ago and which had to be reset.

using an iPhone X and sky sports app removed and reinstalled. Latest iOS just installed no updates required.

please resolve this for me

thanks

Kathy_F has done nothing but waste everyone’s time. She asks people the same generic question. What device? Is it Updated? Etc and when people have replied with answers she’s done nothing and hasn’t followed up anything! 

The issue is being looked into at the moment under ticket reference F009222244 with the information that has been provided to us and the team are working on a resolution for this.

We hope to have this resolved very soon for all the affected customers.

Regards,

Steven_L

Is that a joke Steven? That is the same reference Kath_F failed to follow up over a month ago lol 

3D4E64CE-CC6E-42B6-8C04-F540CBF2E045.jpeg

Just to add a further update to this, we are currently liaising with external parties to have the issues investigated and resolved. We will post an update as soon as we have anything further.

Regards

Steven_L

r666mor
Tuning in

Hi

Also still having the same issues 

iPad Pro 14.7.1

IPhone 7 Plus 14.7.1

Please can you advise when this will be resolved 

Many thanks