cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Hi Paul

Emails are ok, it's only the Sky Sports app I have problems with. Can you give me an update on that?

Thanks for your help

Lisa

ASR_VM
Joining in

I keep getting the following message every time I try to log in to the Sky Sports App via My Virgin Media: OOPS There is a problem with your login. We can't check your account details right now. Please try again later.

Can anyone help with this??

F1nut4
On our wavelength

Paul

Firstly, why have you published my account number on a public forum? 😡😡😡😡

Secondly...if you  had read my initial comment properly you would have realised the mailbox is fine now!!

"I have had the same issue for over a week now 😡. Firstly my ntlworld email mailbox was unavailable 2 weeks ago which virgin eventually fixed (admitted issues their end). Before the issue with the mailbox, I was able to log into Sky Sports App, but since the issue with the mailbox I can't log in and get the message

F1nut4_0-1631029865600.jpeg

 I reported the issue via "chat" 7 days ago and was promised the issue would be escalated to the IT Team with me receiving text updates.....NO TEXTS/UPDATES have been received 😡.

I have no issues logging into "my virgin media" and the tv go app so why is there an issue with the Sky Sports App????

I tried changing my password but that makes no difference!

I pay a small fortune to Virgin Media for my Ultimate Oomph package and this issue with the Sky Sports App is one of many issues I've had over the last 6 months!

Come on Virgin......do what you promise and give the customer ALL the facilities they pay for!!

Not impressed."

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You are using the "login using Virgin Media UK" link aren't you?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

This is obviously a problem between Sky and Virgin and not our actual accounts. Are there enough licences for users? Seems strange that it works for some and not others. I don't understand why this problem is taking so long to fix.

Hi F1nut4,

I'm very sorry for this, the post has now been amended.

The IT ticket is still in progress for you, we'll update you when there is any change.

Alex_Rm

Hello @FootyFanatic,

Just checking in- is everything sorted for you now as I understand you were in PM with my colleague Tom and you advised all was working fine?

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F got a question. Why do you ask people these questions and when they answer you don't do nothing?

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

F1nut4
On our wavelength

Alex_RN

Really? It's already been 10 days since I raised this initial complaint!!! 

Why is it takibg so long to rectifu?

Not good enough!

Kath, you've asked these questions several times over now with multiple users. Has there been any follow up?

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG