cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

I’d contact Virgin and ask to be put through to their 2nd line and get a job raised with IT and actually get the reference number and hold them accountable. 

Hi F1nut4,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are unable to sign in to the Sky Sports App.

In order to allow us to help further, can you come back to me with the following information:

• What device are you using? Make and Model. 
  • What software is the device running? 
  • Is the Sky Sports App the latest version? If not please update the app and try again. 
  • Are you currently going via the TV Go app or loading the Sky Sports App itself?
  • Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

Please pop back to me with the answers to these as they will go a long way to helping us understand what's happened and then we can get this raised so it gets fixed 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

‘Closed in error’ I bet! Either way good luck pal! Roll on Friday it might just work before the next batch of Football comes round! 

F1nut4
On our wavelength

Hi Kathy_F

Fault occurs on both of my android devices

Galaxy Tab S5e & Galaxy S20+ 5g both running Android version 11.

Sky Sports App on both devices is the latest version 8.24.1

Problem occurs when accessing through TV Go and by going direct to the sky sports app

No updates are required on both devices

TICKET WAS SUPPOSEDLY RAISED ON 29TH AUGUST so I'm guessing from your message this wasn't done 😡

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @markwells

Really sorry to hear that you have had some issues with logging into the sky sports app. 

Have you recently updated your Password? for your my virgin media account? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

This is not helping people Kath. The questions you are asking have been asked and answered several times across the forum and when contacting Virgin over the phone. You are doing nothing but adding to the frustration.

To clarify once again... and I speak on behalf of most people with this issue

What device are you using? Make and Model. - Ipad, Iphone, Several Web Browsers, Galaxy Tab S4, Android, Windows, IOS - None work.

What software is the device running? - Windows 10, Latest IOS, Latest Android

Is the Sky Sports App the latest version? If not please update the app and try again. - Latest Version

Are you currently going via the TV Go app or loading the Sky Sports App itself? - Sky Sports App clearly states this in title.

Has your device got any updates that it needs to run? - No

these people have answered your questions several days/weeks back and are still facing the issue.

1.PNG1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

Hi Kate999,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. Apologies to hear that you are unable to sign in to the Sky Sports App.

In order to allow us to help further, can you come back to me with the following information:

• What device are you using? Make and Model. 
  • What software is the device running? 
  • Is the Sky Sports App the latest version? If not please update the app and try again. 
  • Are you currently going via the TV Go app or loading the Sky Sports App itself?
  • Has your device got any updates that it needs to run?

Please pop back to me with the answers to these as they will go a long way to helping us understand what's happened and then we can get this raised so it gets fixed 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Vonschmidt72. I've recently raised an IT ticket for another customer regarding this and it was linked to a potential wider issue that's still being investigated.

To ensure this is logged & fixed asap for you as well I will get in touch via PM - just look out for the purple envelope icon and we'll take it from there.

Tom 

Tom is the man for this! Top guy. One of the rare people that actually followed through in helping 😁