cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Hi Rolly21, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue signing in to Sky Sports via the app. 

Just to double check, are you able to log in to My VM with the same details successfully? 

Can you also try using a PC or Laptop to sign in through the Sky Sports website? 

Please pop back and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stifler0007,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that you are also having this issue with the Sky Sports App.

I'd be happy to look into things for you. I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi, yes I can log into vg media apps ok using same details as I’m using in sky sports app. I have not tried a laptop as I thought tv go was only for mobile use. Not laptops. 

Hi,

Can I just clarify, you're using the Sky Sports app, not Sky Go? As your details won't work on the Sky Go app.

Also, please use the Sky Sports app directly for me to test it works, rather than use TV Go and be re-directed.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

For the 3rd Time yes it is the sky sports app!!!

Right as 4 different people have asked the same question clearly not reading any I have previously written. 

I am using the sky sports app NOT sky go or virgin go 

I am using the virgin media log on button using my virgin media account login details and I’m still getting the same error message 

I have tried using 4g and WiFi and still get the same server response 

I am dyslexic so sometimes I get my words muddled I’m not sure why it seems I need to put this on a public forum but I seem to be going in circles and getting nowhere 😡

Hi Corey,

Yes I followed the process to reset my password which works on all virgin media apps except the sky sports app.

Seems as though the virgin media login details via the sky sports app are not in sync with the main virgin media password mgmt system. 

Any idea on when this is going to be fixed?

Its been over 3 week now and as a virgin media subscriber I still can't login via the sky sports app to watch live sports events. 

Regards 

Steve

Hi there, I have since tried to log into sky sports via VM on a laptop without success. I am getting same oops message very frustrating. 

This issue isn’t your end pal it’s Virgin. Only chance you have getting this sorted is ITS looking into it throughly. The people here can only offer you the basics. Such as reset password, try another device Etc. Same with the 1st/2nd line people on the phone. However, like I said the issue is not your end it’s Virgin. I had been logging into the Sky Sports app for years until mine went kaput!