cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FootyFanatic,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue, I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience and this issue is ongoing.

Can you tell me if this issue is active on all devices?

Are you logging into the dedicated Virgin Media customer login area with your primary account details?

Have you been able to access this service before?

Please complete these checks and let me know if you're still having issues with access.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Paulina, I’ve been in contact with Virgin so all this has been answered several times and is so frustrating. 

Issue is active on all devices. IOS, Android, Windows

Yes I am logging in on the dedicated Virgin Area

Ive used this service for many years. Also considering I’ve been a Virgin Customer for nearly 3 decades I shouldn’t have to wait nearly a month for a fix. I’ll await your reply. The issue still remains. 

Hi R1L3Y,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by you being unable to log into your Sky Sports App, we were aware of the issue however we have been advised this should now have been resolved, how are things now, are you able to sign in?

Regards

Paul.

Screenshot_20210822-090221_Sky Sports.jpg

Hi still the same issue sadly 

@paul_dn why lie for lol? It’s obvious this isn’t getting resolved. 

so far 4 weeks without service. 7 hours of phone calls. 3 IT tickets and 4 forum members here have looked or are looking into the issue. My old man is 70 and just wants to watch the sport after being with Virgin for over 3 decades. You should all hang your heads in shame. Pathetic service.

Sorry to hear this @R1L3Y.

Thank you for checking. Is this the same when logging in via website? Have you also tried changing the account password to see if the issue persists?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I'm getting the same error message. Did you manage to resolvd this

Cannot login on the skysports app. Im a virgin media customer. This has been going on cor several days. I am getting the error message below

There is a problem with your login.
We can't check your account details right now. Please try again later.

@enchyll been going on for 5 years weeks now. So far I’ve had 4 Forum Mods Look into this, 4 IT Tickets and over 6 hours on the Phone to Virgin and nothing has been resolved. 

The worse is when you phone them up and get the tedious questions over and over again even though you’ve been through them with at least 10 people precious.

Are you actually clicking the ‘Virgin Media UK’ option. Have you uninstalled the app. Blah blah blah. Can you imagine facing this issue for 5 weeks and when you phone up they continue to ask you these basic questions.

On top of that I’ve submitted several screenshots and even a video to their IT department with the issue! 

I wouldn’t be hopeful in getting this sorted. Unless you get someone finally true to their word and actually look into it. 

@Paulina_Z what good is it asking a question receiving an answer then doing nothing? 

In the 10 days of starting this post I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart @Kath_F @Ashleigh_C  @Lee_R who have done little to nothing to help me and my 70 year old dad fix this issue. My old man has been paying for Virgin for 30+ Years and uses his tablet and phone while he's still part time working to catch up on the Football. You need to do more than these generic responses and false promises to fix the issue. Disgrace.

For anyone else facing this issue this is what I've gone through

8 Hours+ of Phone Calls

Several IT Tickets Raised

Emails back and fourth with the Forum team...

Several false promises of they've fixed it or they are looking into it only for the ticket to be closed

I truly believe no-one with any of the required tools on this forum has an option to truly look into the back end of this Issue. This Issue remains without fix for these people too.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/sky-sports-app-wont-let-me-log-in/td-p/4508467

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-Sports-Login-Error/td-p/4796624

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Sky-sports-App-not-working/td-p/4347849

Sort it out or just be honest and say you can't be bothered....