Menu
Derek-P
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports App not working

I am unable to view live sports on the Sky Sports App. It allows me to log in and do everything other than watch live sport.

I have an iPad 9.7” with iOS 11.2.2 and the Sky Sports App is 8.6.4.  I have tried deleting turning off and reloading, but when I click on a sports channel to view the following message comes up, “Unexpected error - Oops something went wrong. Please try again later.”  I have been on My Virgin Media account had have deleted my Sky Sports devices. When I log in to the Sky Sports App it does not recognise my iPad as a new device.  I have made several calls to Virgin and spoken to the “Technical Dept” they just keep offering excuses and today sent a Technician, who tried to help but could not resolve this problem.

Positive help please from Virgin and advice from anyone else would be appreciated.

Derek-P

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports App not working

If you check the service status page you will there is a known fault with the Sky Sports app and iOS systems. VM are waiting for Sky to fix it.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports App not working

If you check the service status page you will there is a known fault with the Sky Sports app and iOS systems. VM are waiting for Sky to fix it.