cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App Login Issue

walkalone72
Tuning in

I moved house 3 weeks ago and since then I have not been able to log in to Sky Sports app

I have been on a chat going around in circles for an hour now with someone telling me I need to create a new email address. .. Really? 

Sky Sports Error: 

There is a problem with your login.
This account is not currently active. Please contact Virgin Media to reactivate.

(if only it were that simple - 5 mins delay on every message reply - just to be provided with answers that are plainly wrong. My favourite of which: 

"if it still showing error then please create new email id with yahoo, gmail or any other domain and try to register with the email"

How much time have you wasted for other people that do not know better...

No TV service is showing on my account page either - which it is as I am watching all channels fine on the V6 so you can see easily there is something wrong with the account setup. 

How do I fix this? Without another 5 hours of auto-response chat? 

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi walkalone72, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue since moving address. 

When you move, a new account is set up with a new account number. We would need to complete a move and transfer to allow your new account to be attached to your old details. We can arrange that for you here. 

To do this, I will need to clarify a few details with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs