cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the ongoing problem with this r666mor. We may need to raise this with our IT team for further investigation. I'll send a PM so we can confirm the necessary details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

andrewdnaylor
Joining in

Hi, I've recently upgraded to the Sky Sports collection with VM. Unfortunately, I cannot access Sky Sports through their app because I keep getting this error message:

"There is a problem with your login. We can't check your account details right now. Please try again later."

I have an iPad Pro and iPhone XS - both with the most up-to-date OS. I have downloaded and redownloaded the apps, changed my VM login details and password etc. Nothing works, the error persists.

Can you/anyone help?

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Andrednaylor,

thanks for your post 🙂

I am sorry to hear this are you able to watch from a laptop/desktop?

Thanks,

Zoie

Hi Zoe

No, I am neither able to watch on a laptop/deskop not the app.

What's the solution?

Kind regards

Drew

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

#

Hi andrewdnaylor,

Are you making sure that you sign in by clicking the correct icon? Also make sure you are using Virgin Account email address and password.

sky sports ios/android app log insky sports ios/android app log in

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi Dave

Yes, I'm clicking the correct icon and using the correct VM login details, I've triple checked that...but yet, I still this this error message:

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 14.21.39.png

Any help is gratefully received.

Kind regards

Drew

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Andrewdnaylor,

I have logged in fine using chrome, what browser are you using? please let me know if this still an issue on a different browser.

Thanks,

Zoie

Hi Zoie

It’s an issue on all my browsers, computers and the apps on both my iPhone and iPad. It’s a universal problem.

Many thanks

Drew

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for popping back, Sounds like we may need to raise an I.T ticket for you, I will pop you a private message asking for some details, keep your eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

Payne123
Joining in

The Sky Sports app wont let me log in via virgin media uk. When I type in my details it just says:

"Oops

There is a problem with your login.

We can't check your account details right now. Please try again later."

and has been saying that for the last month.