cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema films unavailable on demand via Virgin TV Go

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

Since at the least Friday I have been unable to access Sky Cinema Films via TV Go.

I can access them via TiVo or the Cinema channel but if i try to watch a film via TV Go it shows Upgrade Package, but as i have cinema it should show Play.

Using Tv Go with PC

19 REPLIES 19

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you watch live streams from the same channels that you're having problems viewing VoD content from?

The screenshots you've posted appear to be from Sky Cinema, which are a premium add-on, not part of Maxit. Can you view Sky Cinema channels on your TV box? They're in EPG positions 401-412.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sky Cinema is add on to the package.

and was working two weeks ago.

Live tv and TiVo work fine

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

1: Can you stream from other Maxit-inclusive channels?

2: Can you view Sky Cinema channels on your TV box? They're in EPG positions 401-412.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

1 - If you mean via TV-Go On Demand then No, can i watch them Live yes

2 - Yes

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi PaulHanton, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues viewing Movies via the TV Go app. 

Before we investigate this matter further can you please confirm the following for me? 

What device are you using to access the app?

Have you tried to access TV Go via a different device or browser and if so, do you get the same outcome? 

Have you recently made any changes to your home package or equipment? 

Let me know and we will be happy to help further. 

Nat

PC Windows 10 Chrome or Brave neither work

Have you tried to access TV Go via a different device or browser and if so, do you get the same outcome? 

Android App doesn't work either

No

Additional information

I am using a TiVo 500 but the TV box model shouldn't effect the access to TV Go should it?

Its all OnDemand content not just films

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

Should the model you have, Have any effect on the service you receive from TV Go ?

I'm on the Maxit package

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's so much easier for others to advise you, if you keep to one thread with all the replies in the same place. I've merged 3 separate threads into one.

@PaulHanton wrote:

Should the model you have, Have any effect on the service you receive from TV Go ?

No, your TV box will not make the slightest bit of difference to your TV Go service. It's your package that dictates that.

I really dont apreciate you merging my comments or treads into one, it stifles discuasion and interaction with other customera experiencing a similar issue

It comes across like ypu are trying to limit the exposure of the issue.... its been two weeks since this has been down and even the complaint department /resolution team has not been very helpful. They have been pushing for an upgrade of the box but want to charge me.

Hi PaulHanton, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the on the Community and welcome. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues viewing Movies via the TV Go app, we do ask our members to keep each issue to one post as multiple posts make it harder to answer and can prolong us helping.

Before we investigate this matter further can you please confirm the following for me? 

Let me know and we will be happy to help further.

Regards

Paul.