cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon (Virgin TV Go website)

earny123
Joining in

Hi,

When I first moved in to my house back in March I logged a ticket with someone on the phone to look into this and have had no reply since. 

The problem is as follows... when I go to the Virgin TV Go website and try to log in I get the following error after I type in my log in details: "Sign in is currently not possible. Please check back soon."

I have tried using the following browsers: 

Google Chrome (with and without incognito mode turned on)

Microsoft Edge (with and without incognito mode turned on)

Internet Explorer (with and without InPrivate browsing turned on)

I have also cleared my cached details/cookies/temp files for each browser and restarted my laptop between each attempt.

Can someone please get in touch with me regarding this!

I regards to the call being open since April without a sign call back I believe the lack of any sport on the go which I would use 90% not being available to me a should most definitely be refunded since I'm paying for a service and not even allowed to use the one thing I really want to use.

Thanks in advance.

Liam

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi earny123

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the TV Go issue. 

I will be happy to send you a PM now to try and resolve this however there won't be a refund as TV Go is a free value added service; you only are charged for Live TV. 

Sending PM now, best.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill