Menu
Bretonnian
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sign in failed.

Hello, Every time I try to sign into Virgin Go on my PC I keep getting the message "Sign in failed. Please sign in with your admin user, you can't sign in with sub account."

It's driving in me mad! I am signing in with my admin user name and password. I don't have a sub account!! Any help would be most welcome.

0 Kudos
mikeisyou
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign in failed.

Bretonnian wrote:

Hello, Every time I try to sign into Virgin Go on my PC I keep getting the message "Sign in failed. Please sign in with your admin user, you can't sign in with sub account."

It's driving in me mad! I am signing in with my admin user name and password. I don't have a sub account!! Any help would be most welcome.

I've been having the same issue since Virgin switched to the new TV on the go platform. I've been unable to login on any PC (although other parts of the virgin site I'm able to login fine). On the App whenever I try to login, it crashes instantly (Using Google Pixel).

Bretonnian
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, my problem started when the software changed.

0 Kudos
mikeisyou
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I rang Virgin support today and they suggested to change the account password which has fixed the problem. They might of done a few other things in the background but that has fixed the problem for me anyway.

Bretonnian
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK thank you. I'll try when I get back from work.
0 Kudos
Bretonnian
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mike,

I changed my password and I now have access to Virgin Go. Many thanks for your help!! :-)