cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting recordings via tv go app not working

Nallim60
Tuning in

Hello everyone. I’ve recently upgraded to virgin 360 via a software update on a v6 box. I’m using the tv go app on my iPhone to set up recordings and getting a message saying the box is on standby and the recording will be updated when the box is on. Trouble is I’m literally watching a programme and the box is on when I’m doing this! The box is set to fast start. I don’t know what the problem is! I wonder if someone could help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nallim60 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Tv 360 box working with TV Go. This may be to do with the start up settings you are currently using. Would you please try swapping the mode to 'active start' in your Help and settings via the box, and let us know if the issue persists? 

Please also perform a full reboot (turn the box off at the mains for several minutes) after completing the change!

Let us know how you get on and we can offer further support if needed! 
All the best. 

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nallim60 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Tv 360 box working with TV Go. This may be to do with the start up settings you are currently using. Would you please try swapping the mode to 'active start' in your Help and settings via the box, and let us know if the issue persists? 

Please also perform a full reboot (turn the box off at the mains for several minutes) after completing the change!

Let us know how you get on and we can offer further support if needed! 
All the best. 

Molly

Dearest Molly T. This has worked perfectly, thank you so much for taking the time out to reply to me and fix the issue. I appreciate it very much. Thank you. 

Thanks for letting us know Nallim60, glad Molly was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm