cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYFY audio sync issues

c-note
Tuning in

The audio and visual are out of sync on the SYFY channel. It pretty much makes it unwatchable as the difference is too noticeable.

This has happened before with other channels and it is usually corrected in reasonable time.

Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agreed - replicated.

I've flagged this thread to forum staff for passing on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @c-note, sorry you've encountered this issue, but thanks for posting and bringing it to our attention

Thanks for flagging it as well @japitts - we've raised it with the relevant teams who will get it sorted out asap. 

Tom 

Hi,

Any indication when this might be rectified? It's still an issue for me.

Thank you

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @c-note,

Thanks for dropping by - sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. The issue highlighted last week was resolved within 24 hours - can you confirm whether this is still ongoing for you now following your post yesterday?

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

I've just checked this moment and its still out of sync for me.

Thank you

Hi c-note

Thanks for coming back to us. It's something we're aware of and working hard to resolve asap

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

hi. Just to report that it's still happening. for me this has been ongoing for well over a month intermittently. it's the same on laptop and iOS devices. 

I have been having the same problem for weeks too. 🙁

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @magie-mai

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this issue is also affecting your service, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I've just checked in on this for you, I can see the issue has been raised with the relevant team and the estimated fix time currently stands at 8/10/21 at 12pm. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide