cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STV Channel keeps showing error 4001

Martinf6565
Tuning in

After an update the STV channel keeps showing a 4001 error not available at this time. Have cleared cache and data, reinstalled app but to no avail. Does anyone else has the same issue. 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi Rob, thank you your response. Yes newappollo has been very helpful.  There is the workaround and the issue with using the STV app is there are no subtitles for live programs. Going to look into newappollo idea of using  English postcode.  Apart from that, the original issue of the STV channel not working on Virgin TV Go is still with me. Is it the Android version or something else that is causing it not to work. Honestly I would prefer to use the Virgin TV Go app. Thanks again. M

Thank you @Martinf6565 and I'm sorry the app is still throwing this issue. 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hello again @Martinf6565 and thank you for chatting with me via the PM.

We have come to the understanding that this issue is caused by the operating system on the devices and though we have fed this back to the relevant teams, we cannot say that there will be an update to this. 

We're very sorry again for any inconvenience and thank you so much for your post, please do pop back to the forums should you ever need any help in the future.