cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset device lists please?

jadehw
Tuning in

Hi all

Would it be possible to reset my device list for VTV Go and Sky Sports please? 

We have 4 computers in the house and also my phone. I’ve been trying to replace a computer I no longer have but keep replacing the wrong one as I can’t tell them apart!

Many thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jadehw,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a bit of trouble resetting your devices for Virgin TV Go recently. Have you been able to rectify this since your post or do you require some further assistance?

You can find details on how to register a device here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi - thanks for your reply, no I’ve not been able to sort it.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @jadehw,

Many thanks for your reply. I've been able to locate your account using your forums details and have reset your devices as per your request.

Feel free to drop back to the forums if you have any future issues.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi @Molly_G,

Thank you, that's great... though my Sky Sports devices have not been reset (and that's the main source of frustration). Would you be able to reset those please?

Thank you!

Jade

Do you want all of the devices removing jadehw? If so, let me know and I will remove them for you.

Rob

Hi Rob, 

Yes please - if you could remove all devices from Sky Sports that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Terry 

Hi @jadehw,

Thank you for confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take some additional details to get this sorted out for you.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!