cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset TV Go Devices.

muffintastic
Superfast

Hello, 

I wonder if someone would be able to help resetting the device limit on the TV Go app. 

I don't understand why you can't do this yourself. 

Anyways, many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey muffintastic, 

Thank you for your post! 

Apologies for this - I will send you over a private message to confirm details so I can get this done for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey muffintastic, 

Thank you for your post! 

Apologies for this - I will send you over a private message to confirm details so I can get this done for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I use my Virgin Go TV account on my laptop and on my iPhone, the iPhone always works fine. My laptop is always registering a new device up to the max is reached. I have changed my Firefox browser settings to not clear cookies after closing, not sure if this will fix the issue. Is there no way to reset your devices via the Virgin Go TV website?

Hi @peterdadams thanks for your post here in the community.

You should at the very least be able to manage your registered devices on your Virgin TV Go account by in the browser version, selecting Settings, then Device Management - can you see any options there to reset devices or at the very least delete individual devices?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @Tom_W1 I can see the list of devices at Settings > Device Management but there is no option to reset all or remove individual devices?

I have never seen an option to remove a device or reset all devices on the Virgin Go TV website or app.

The only option I was able to do a couple of weeks ago was to replace one of the existing devices,where every login session on my laptop I had to overwrite an existing device. I am using the Firefox browser. I have also checked on my Google Chrome browser and there are no options to remove or reset devices.

Thanks.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to help with this. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hello, 

I am now experiencing the same issues. Is someone able to help here please?

Hi , I have the same issue.. 5 devices registered including 1 twice and it won't let me change or replace....

Just says "Sorry we can't register your device at the moment... hmm.... we can't register your  at the moment. Please try again in a few minutes.."

And on laptop browser the device management screen doesn't even have the option to replace..

Beyond frustrating..

Hi 3hayden3, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to her that you are unable to log in to TVGO, 

I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris. 

Hi PaulManor, thanks for the message and joining the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having device issues and I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into and resolved. 

I will send you a private message, please look out for the purple envelope. 

Chris.