cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove devices from tv go

dobbollah
Tuning in

Can someone get in touch with assisting me to do this,  I'd like all devices wiped off to start fresh

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi dobbollah - just to confirm you're having the same issue above when trying to do this yourself? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi @dobbollah 

I've removed your duplicate posts, please provide more information on this thread so our members and Forum Team can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hi Ryan, yes that's right

Hi dobbollah, 

Thanks for your post and apologies but I'm unsure on what it is you would like help with due to confusion in your first post. 

Are you wanting to remove any devices you have currently registered or are you saying that these have already been removed?

If there is nothing registered, it should allow you to re-register any devices you want to use. 

If you are wanting us to reset the devices then we will need to pass data protection with you. To get a head start on this I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi dobbollah, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. It doesn't look as though you've given me any information on what you would like us to do. 

Can you please confirm if you are wanting to remove any devices you have currently registered or are you saying that these have already been removed? Are you wanting us to reset things for you? 

Let me know so I can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs