cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove a device from virgin go.

Swal01
Tuning in

I am trying to delete a device from my virgin go account, I have 3 registered and would like to remove some but on my mobile it says replace and then prompts me to like the password you require when purchasing an app, I have also tried on a laptop but when I go to registered devices it does not show them to even replace or remove, I would like to delete a device and can’t.... any help

27 REPLIES 27

Hi there I saw this thread there are a number of devices on my account which arent mine and I can seem to get them off as per previous posts on here cant delete them and when I try to log new device it says to replace existing go to registration allowed date ????

Any help would be amazing !

HI Lizziep1000, thanks for the message, we will be able to reset these for you . Please look out for our private message. Chris. 

Hi Lizziep1000, we are glad that we were able to get this resolved for you and let us know if you need anything else. Have a good day. Chris 

I am having the same problem. I have registered 3 devices to watch the Sky Sports App through, but I can't also watch Virgin TV GO on the same devices. I get a message saying I need to wait again until 1 March now which I am not prepared to do.

There are 5 devices showing as registered on Device Management but they look like old registrations. The link to Sky Sports Registered devices takes me to the 3 devices I registered since 1 February to watch Sky Sports. I thought waiting until 1 February would have cleared the problem of old devices

How do I permit my registered Sky Devices to access BT Sports also through the Virgin TV GO App?

I understand I am restricted to registering 3 devices for watching Sky Sports App, only 1 device permitted at a time, but I understand I can register 4 or 5 devices (please confirm) to watch Virgin TV GO and only 2 devices can be permitted at a time (again, please confirm, especially for BT Sports).

Will consider dropping Sky Sports and BT Sports if i can't resolve this soon.

Hi Joe,

I am having the same issue. I have my work laptop and phone on there but have 3 other duplicate accounts and I cannot remove them.

Please can you reset mine too? So I can register all new devices and remove the ones I do not want havign access to?

Thanks

Will

Hello tj3767

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

Hello wfranklin20

Sorry to hear of the device allowance issues experienced, we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this here on our forums and welcome to the community.

As with my previous post, I have reset your device allowance also, if you could continue to use and monitor this going forward and let us know if you encounter the same issues again.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks for resetting my devices allowance. Problem is now solved. Will monitor going forward.