cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove a device from virgin go.

Swal01
Tuning in

I am trying to delete a device from my virgin go account, I have 3 registered and would like to remove some but on my mobile it says replace and then prompts me to like the password you require when purchasing an app, I have also tried on a laptop but when I go to registered devices it does not show them to even replace or remove, I would like to delete a device and can’t.... any help

27 REPLIES 27

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Swal01,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I've tried replicating this in the office and get the same issue of not having a button that should say replace/remove.

I'll contact the relevant team regarding this and be in touch when I know more.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi, I have just tried again on my laptop and my preferred device, I still cannot remove a device, is there any progress?

Hi, I'm afraid not at the moment, but I'll be in touch when I know more.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi there. 

I've heard back from my colleague. Do you have 4 current devices listed on the TV Go Device management? If not, then the option to remove a device will not be there.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

No, I have 3 devices listed, 2 iPhones and an ipad, but I still want to remove an iPhone and iPad, I do not want these devices on my account. So even though I haven’t got 4 devices, I don’t want the other 2 associated with my account, the iPhone is now redundant and the iPad is not required.

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Swal01, You should be able to re-register all your devices now 🙂

Thanks Joe_F

Just checked, thankyou very much all sorted, I will just re- register the devices I require. The deleted devices will Not be able to be logged in without passwords?

Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That is correct 🙂

Thanks and have a nice day

Joe_F

Fantastic thankyou.