cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote control app not logging in

Loosecanons
Superfast

Hi

Is there a problem with the Virgin remote control app?

Whenever I try to login it says there's a technical problem and to try later 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fab stuff @Loosecanons and for getting back to us. Our Support Team did some poking around and we'll let them know it's working for you now.

Cheers,

Lisa

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you mean the TV Control app? If so...

Are you able to post a screenshot of this error? And can you login to TV Go using the same details - to prove your login credentials as good.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Loosecanons 

Thanks for raising the issue to us.

We have been liaising with our support team and we just need to check the following.

• Are you on the same WiFi connection on both the device you are using the app on and the V6?
  • Have you got your standby settings on the box as either 'Connected Low Power' or 'Always On'?
  • Have you been able to try any other devices to see if this issue still persists?
  • Have you been able to reinstall the app and set it up from scratch again to see if this resolved the issue?

If you could let us know on each points ASAP we can let the support team know.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi

Thanks for all getting back. 

I tried tonight  with exactly the same credentials and it's  let me sign in.

I have used Go, Virgin media as well.

No idea why it wouldn't  work before 

Thank you 

Fab stuff @Loosecanons and for getting back to us. Our Support Team did some poking around and we'll let them know it's working for you now.

Cheers,

Lisa