Menu
BBRIFLCL
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Registered devices

I am trying to watch Virgin TV Anywhere on my laptop, which is the only device I have registered. However, I keep getting an error message saying 'Can't register this device.' You have reached the maximum number of devices you can stream with. You can use one of the already registered devices, or register a new device on 1st March 2018.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registered devices

Hi BBRIFLCL,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble using TV on the Go via your laptop.  I would like to check this further for you.  I will need to confirm a couple of details with if that's ok?  I will pop over a private message.  Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi BBRIFLCL,

Thanks for providing your details.

Colette_T is away at the moment so I hope you don't mind if I respond.

I have checked this for you and I can see that you currently have a device available to register.

TV Anywhere has been replaced with TV Go so please check you're using the updated version.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
BBRIFLCL
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose.

Totally baffled now!

Just signed in to My Virgin Media, then went to TV Go, then my Settings and then My Devices, and it showed 0 Devices registered, 2 available to be registered!!!!!

So I selected a TV program to watch, and Hey Presto, no problem I am now contentedly watching football.

My thanks to both yourself and Colette_T for your help in resolving this matter.

Bye for now, and have a nice evening.

Bill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm really glad to hear it's all working for you! Smiley Happy

Anymore problems just let us know.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mikerob
Joining in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to watch Virgin TV Anywhere on my laptop, which is the only device I have registered. However, I keep getting an error message saying 'Can't register this device.' You have reached the maximum number of devices you can stream with. You can use one of the already registered devices, or register a new device on 1-4-2018

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikerob,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV Go.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BBRIFLCL
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This issue was resolved in Februray.

0 Kudos
BBRIFLCL
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I don't believe this. The same problem is happening again.

I am trying to watch Virgin TV Anywhere on my laptop, which is the only device I have registered. However, I keep getting an error message saying 'Can't register this device.' You have reached the maximum number of devices you can stream with. You can use one of the already registered devices, or register a new device on 1st April 2018.

Once again, a plea to anyone who can help me resolve this, but also, how can I make sure it doesn't keep happening again and again.

Thanks, in anticipation, Bill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bill

Thank you for posting back in the Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that you experiencing some issues with TV GO at the moment.

I just wanted to pop by and see if you were still experiencing this issue? Have you logged into My Virgin Media to check the devices listed? 

I would like to into this for you, so I can do that I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon

Lousie

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos