cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered Device Not Recognised

phill77
Joining in

Hi, I have a few devices registered with Virgin TV Go but 2 of them are no longer recognised and it's telling me to wait 9 days to replace although they're the same device, can these be reset so I can watch without waiting the 9 days?

Thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey phill77,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your registered devices on the TV Go app. Are the devices that you're having issues with a PC or laptop and do you clear your cache and cookies, when you close the browser down?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L,

It's an MS Surface (1 device but used twice, once via Chrome and once via the app) and yes the cache was cleared which I now know to be the issue. Can it be reset before waiting the required days?

Thanks 

Thanks phill77,

So I can help further I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message phill77 🙂

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm

Hi, I've got this issue as well. My desktop PC through Microsoft Edge is already registered, it shows up as the current device in Device Management, yet I'm just getting the maximum monthly device changes message, could you please PM me as well to get it sorted?

I have the same problem from my Acer laptop, it is registered, but now saying it is not.

Hi @MightyJordan

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about your issue

Please keep an eye on your inbox and I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and get this sorted for you 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @desderrick123 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the issue

I'll also drop you a private message now to confirm some details and have this issue resolved for you, keep an eye on your inbox

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs