cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-register laptop every time on tvgo

dogsbody1
Tuning in

I still need to re-register my laptop every time I want to use tvgo. Can anyone show me how to stop this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dogsbody1
Tuning in

Carley

Thanks very much for your reply.  Unknown to me i had the delete cookies on closing all windows selected.  I turned that off and of course when I went into the TVGO app I had to re-register which I did.  I got the selected tv channel working then I shut down and entered TVGO  and was automatically signed in and the tv worked perfectly. I got this from your suggested link.Thank you very much.

Cheers Bob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dogsbody1

Welcome back to the community!
Sorry to hear that you have to register your device everything you access the TVGO. You will need to keep your cookies when using the TVGO app. Does any of the answers on this thread help at all? 

If not, can you confirm how you are accessing TVGO and what browser and your devices specs are? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

dogsbody1
Tuning in

Carley

Thanks very much for your reply.  Unknown to me i had the delete cookies on closing all windows selected.  I turned that off and of course when I went into the TVGO app I had to re-register which I did.  I got the selected tv channel working then I shut down and entered TVGO  and was automatically signed in and the tv worked perfectly. I got this from your suggested link.Thank you very much.

Cheers Bob