cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Why can’t I play box sets and movies on virgin tv go

edward21
Tuning in

I have the same problem. Unable to watch from tv go app on demand. Only live tv is currently possible. The only option I get is to add on demand to the watch list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for letting us know @edward21,

Do feel free to come back to this thread if the issue re-emerges

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@edward21 

Better to start your own thread than add "me too" to someone elses.

I'll ask you what I asked the other poster..

Which TV package are you on, and can you view this content on your STB? Are you a TiVo/V6 or a 360 user?

Try loading the app, and use the search bar for (picking something completely at random) New Amsterdam. S1 E1 is the first result (all the rest available at the bottom), and the option to "watch" is there with the red play icon. Is it?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have ultimate oomph. All channels in hd. No longer any option to watch or download.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Under the marketing name, UO is just Maxit plus bolt-ons.

Are you able to screenshot the result of searching for New Amsterdam S1 E1 and post it on this thread please?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It's not that I've got the package wrong. I know what I've got and what I'm supposed to get. There is a problem with the app. Here is the screen grab.

Screen shot is too big to attach. 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @edward21

Thanks for your post 🙂 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm glad to see japitts has been helping you out here. 

To confirm, are you able to watch this content via your set top box? Do you have any issues there? 

Is there an error code or error message that pops up when you try to watch this on TV Go? 

Have you tried accessing TV Go via an alternative device? Have you deleted and re downloaded the app to see if this helps anything? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for the reply and pro actively looking to help. Yes I can watch via my v6 boxes. Just press red and select what I want. Only the app does not give any option to watch. Just to add to watchlist

Thanks for your reply, edward21, Can you provide the following:

• Device make and model
  • Device operating system
  • Software version of TVGO
  • Does this occur on WIFI or mobile data connection?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi

the problem seems to have solved itself this morning. 

thanks for volunteering to help 

ed