cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin TV 360

eddieryan
Dialled in

It definitely doesn't work abroad. I'm in Spain and all I can do is edit/set recordings and that's it. Very poor, considering I was sold an "upgrade".

And what's the point of only being able to watch your recordings on the app whilst at home? Completely pointless, may as well just watch on tv.

4 REPLIES 4

Royalbeech
Superfast

It's not poor, it's due to rights issues, you can only watch within the UK. You will find its the same with Skygo. 

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello eddieryan

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the TV services and using them abroad.

As Royalbeech has advised this is purely down to licensing and rights requirements and is the same with other companies.

Rob

Fair enough, but it doesn't address my second point. If I can only watch recordings on the app whilst I'm actually at home, what's the point? I'd like to be able to watch them on the bus to work, for example.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The best you can do, assuming no data connection on the bus, is to download from On Demand to your device while at home for offline viewing.

Unlike the V6, you can’t download your recordings.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks