cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Using Virgin TV Go on family devices

mattanorak
On our wavelength

Hi - digging up an old thread, but curious to know if this has changed, or whether I need to give my VM password to family members if they want to log in to watch online / via the app?

Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

How is it recommended to use this properly?

I want to allow my children to use TV Go, and my package gives me 5 usable devices, so should be fine. However if I log in using my main account they are then able to not only use TV Go, but also use the links to access any of the rest of my virgin account which is obviously undesirable.

How are you supposed to use TV Go in a household WITHOUT giving everyone full access to the main account?

My Broadband Ping - My VM Connection

Hey Schmill,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

You can only access TV Go via the primary account login details, you can have up to 5 devices but you can only use the service with the primary account details.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for your reply - so the children CAN use TV GO, but only if I give them full unrestricted access to the entire VM account... this seems somewhat of a shortcoming of TV GO compared to other services if I'm honest...

My Broadband Ping - My VM Connection

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Schmill, 

By giving your login details to another person or in this case, your children, you would give them access to your account. 

I am afraid this not something we can change and apologise for any disappointment caused. 

Thanks, 

Nat