cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tv go app not working after house move

Bradders13
Joining in

Was this ever resolved because i'm having the exact same issue at the moment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bredders81
Tuning in

It was finally fixed last week. One of virgins technical teams managed to fix it but it took a long time and had to chase. Not sure what they did but it now works. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Bredders81
Tuning in

It was finally fixed last week. One of virgins technical teams managed to fix it but it took a long time and had to chase. Not sure what they did but it now works. 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the update Bradders13, and we're delighted to hear that your TV Go services are now working in full

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, unfortunately I've been unable to get through to anyone in technical services to actually resolve this.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Bradders13,

Sorry about that, looks like we got the user name mixed up on the thread here.

Do you get an error message on certain channels? Are you able to use this on a different device?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

As per the original poster I cannot log in to TV Go since moving house and having a new account set up. I can log in to all other VM accounts using my new details except for TV Go. Oddly I can access TV Go using my old account email and password for my previous address.

Thank you for your response @Bradders13.

Just to confirm, since moving and setting up a new account, have you tried registering for TV go again under the new account as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-go-signing-in?
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I have tried this but it says my account has already been registered with this email address.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bradders13, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. As there seems to be some conflicting information on this thread from you, I would like to clarify a few things.

When using the old details to log in which you said work, are you able to view the channels or are these advising you need to be a TV subscriber? 

If the former then this would mean we've moved the account to the new address and you should continue to use these to log in. If the latter then we would need to do a move and transfer. 

Let me know asap so I can start taking the correct actions to help you resolve things 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I started the house move process in September with VM. Upon completion VM set up a new account for my new property and closed my old account.

I changed the email address on my old account to a secondary email and set up the account for my new property using my primary email address.

Following this I can log into my account for my new property on all VM platforms except for TV Go which says my username is invalid. I have tried registering but this has failed as well.

When I tried the secondary email and password for the account that has now closed this works and I can access all services.