cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TVGO now shows “not available” on iPad

markp2gill
On our wavelength
I’d like to report a similar problem on my iPad, also running iOS 15.4.1
Unable to watch anything on TV Go but works on Android and Windows devices for me.
Regards
Mark
6 REPLIES 6

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @markp2gill,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your TV Go.

Can you try uninstalling the app on your apple devices and reinstalling? Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayle

I have already tried this but have reinstalled again with the same result.

I have noticed when I go into Device management that I am unable to replace devices. I have 5 of 5 devices in the list, including my iPad, but they are 'locked' in (there is no option to change them, that I have on my Android device).

Regards
Mark

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi markp2gill

Thanks for getting back in touch with us. 

We could attempt to reset the devices registered on the account for you. This would mean that you would need to register your other devices again. 

Would you like us to do this for you? 

Thanks 

Nat

Ok thanks for the response. I’m not getting notified when I have a reply, hence the delay in replying.

We could try resetting the registered devices, if you think that it will make a difference.

Regards
Mark

Just tried the TVGo app on the iPad that was previously not working, and it is now working!

I didn't do anything to fix the problem but presumably somebody somewhere flicked a switch and it's working again. 

Regards
Mark

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@markp2gill 

I believe that the likelihood of you being ‘fixed’ is very low.

You have more than likely been suffering an intermittent issue called the CPE IP Unknown problem.

When it happens again, go into settings on the Virgin TV Go app and display the Diagnostics entry which will look like this:

47583F40-D860-4EFF-87F9-43E803D8FC1B.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks