cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

JonHa
Tuning in

Hi,

I have been without TV GO this week due to me ‘reaching the maximum number of devices’. However, I have been using the same device and even stopped my browser from clearing cookies on exit and it still happened – with 4 My Computer - Google Chrome devices registered.

I spent Tuesday night seeking help online to no avail, and yesterday morning on the phone when even the ‘technical help’ couldn’t help me.

Can I please have my devices reset.

• Laptop – Windows 11
  • Chrome Browser Version 98.0.4758.102 
  • No longer clearing cache/cookies
  • Need devices reset as it happened each time I used TV Go this month (new device registered)

Please resolve this issue and also let your technical teams/support know about this so they can actually help and understand the problem; one of the whatsapp support team even told me to delete my cache and cookies and that it would be alright after ten minutes…

Thanks,

Jon

2 REPLIES 2

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @JonHa,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that your TV go is not working.

Please can you try uninstalling it and re installing it for me? Then let me know if it lets you log in?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello,

Done. I now have 0 of 5 devices registered - so thanks for finally sorting this out for me. I'll be sure not to use Google Chrome in the future!

Thanks,

Jon