cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

chipwall
Joining in

Good afternoon.  

I am having a similar issue due to having to reinstall my browser caused by an update issue.  The problem necessitated reinstalling the browser several times and this used up all of the available device slots.  Please could I arrange for all of the slots to be reset so I can reinstall the devices that are meant to be there.

I am using a Windows 10 OS, and the Microsoft Edge browser.  The problem started this morning.

Thank you for your assistance in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi chipwall, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you're having an issue with registering your device since reinstalling your browser. We can certainly take a look at this for you. In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi chipwall, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message with your information. 

I have gone ahead and reset the devices you have being used for TV Go now. This should allow you to register your PC or laptop with no issues.

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

Thank you very much for sorting that out for me.

Warmest regards,

Brian.

Hi @chipwall,

I'm glad to hear that this has helped. Let us know if you need our support with anything else.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!