cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TV Go App - delete devices

TonyH2
Tuning in

I’ve got the same issue, downloaded the app in two new devices recently and it won’t let me amend or remove any. 
Has a fix been found ? Can’t see one anywhere. 
thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you talking about TV Go or Sky Sports?

As mentioned above there is no delete option in TV Go - so if all existing device slots are full you should be offered to replace an existing device when a new unregistered device tried to watch content for the first time.

There is a delete option for the Sky Sports device list - to delete devices there follow this https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Device-Management-Sky-Sports-App/td-p/4980456

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

It was in relation to the TV Go app, I have already sorted the Sky devices. 
So am I right in thinking the TV Go devices will stay at 5 until I try and watch on another device and will then have the option to replace an old one with the new device.

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Yes, that should work.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TonyH2, thanks a lot for your post here in the community. 

As @BenMcr has suggested, you can delete registered devices via the Sky Sports app which you've done, but when you sign in on TV GO it should say something along the lines of the fact you've reached your device limits, but it should offer you the option to replace one with the one you're trying sign in with.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further support!

Many thanks

Tom_W