cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SkySports app won't accept me as a subscriber (I am)

Aerosophiewinni
Tuning in

I'm having exactly the same issue can you help? 

33 REPLIES 33

Thanks for coming back to us @Aerosophiewinni

I have looked into this and cannot see anything on the system that would be causing this to happen.

Do you have issues watching any content on the TV GO app or is it just the Sky Sports app?

Do you have any other devices to try this on, to see if the issues are just specific to that one device?

Regards,

Steven_L

Unfortunately not.

How were other customers issues resolved this is not just me.

Regards

Roy

Hi @Aerosophiewinni

Can you ensure you are signing in after clicking the Virgin Media logo and check that the device you are using is running the latest software versions?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I've already confirmed this 

Apps and phone upto date and yes I'm signing I to the correct idea. 

Where can I find details of how to raise a compliant? 

Hi @Aerosophiewinni

I will send you a private message so we can re set TV GO for you and raise a compliant as requested.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi 

I dint seem to have a pm from yourself

Did this get sorted as I have the same issue. 

Just subscribed to sky sports on stream box and see all live channels have a padlock showing and get a message saying my subscription doesn't allow me to watch this program on the sky sports zpp

Rayek22
On our wavelength

Hi

Finally got to subscribe to the Sky Sports offer through the app on the Stream box a few days ago. However although I can use the Go app on my iPad and phone, when trying to watch a live sports channel it directs me to the Sky Sports app but won’t play. I get a message saying mu subscription doesn’t allow me to view this channel.

Ive logged in using my Virgin credentials, and tried reinstalling apps and tried on a android phone also but still same problem?

This seems to be a common problem so if anyone has solved this problem I’d be greatfull of som assistance 

Thanks

Hey @Rayek22,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your Sky Sports subscription at the moment. 

Do you have the most up to date version of the Sky Sports app?

Also, are you able to post a screenshot of the error(please make sure to hide any personal information)?

Regards,

Steven_L

Rayek22
On our wavelength

Hello Steven.

Yes I have the latest Sky sports and Virgin go apps on iPad and Phone. I have also login to see if the devices have been registered and there is nothing showing.

Screenshot_2022-09-08-13-34-11-25_8e20900bf147cd4ca338051507fbb763.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-08-13-51-29-98_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

 Thanks