cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

JN11
Joining in
I am also having issues and would greatly appreciate some help. I haven’t been able to login for months. Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

marcbrownett
On our wavelength

Welcome to the club ,I have been waiting 4 months since joining virgin,its beyond me why they can't sort it out !telephone calls,numerous emails mails ect  they  have sorted some people out  but iam still waiting  just don't get it @

JN11
Joining in
HI @NeilLucz and others,

I have been facing the same issue and when I try to add a 'sky device' it says there is an error. It seems as though my sky subscription is almost not being recognised and I cannot register a device for sky. Can someone please help me resolve this. I am unable to watch on any devices and been paying for this service for months with no updates to all the calls I've made. thanks

And whenever I view my virgin home account online none of my full contract services appear (TV, Mobile, etc) only wifi which I previously had.... a real shame to be paying for something and get no response after months of chasing. It almost like Sky is not recognising my subscription via Virgin and I am unable to add a 'sky device' as I keep getting an error as well. (false advertisement... breach of contract...?) Just want a fix please. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @JN11,

Welcome back! Thanks for posting.

I am sorry to see that you are having issues with your Sky Sports.

Please can you tell me that you are trying to log into the Sky Sports app and not the Sky Go app?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes this have been an ongoing issue for a lot of users. I am unable to add a sky device in the virgin sky device page and continue to get an error that says I’m not registered for sky when I try to login on the sky sports app via the virgin section

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for explaining this.

I will send you a private message now, I will need to raise a ticket for you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide