cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix login

smallcamel
Joining in
We are having the exact same problem, our Netflix login is always on our other devices but the new 360tv asks us to login every time, this is so frustrating and time consuming, any ideas how to fix this problem?

Many thanks

Paul.
5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @smallcamel thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that your Netflix is not staying logged in on your 360 service.  I am going to make some enquiries on your behalf.  I don't think it should matter, but how many devices do you have your Netflix saved on?  

Regards

Lee_R

Hello Lee, the TV is the main one, we sometimes watch Netflix on an iPad and its also on 2 iPhones but we'd never really watch anything on the phone.

Hope this of of some help.

Thanks

Paul.

Hi @smallcamel,

Thank you for that. Would you also mind confirming what diagnostics and troubleshooting you've done thus far in an effort to remedy this? This is so we don't repeat anything where possible, but also don't miss anything.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, firstly we are not very advanced techies but so far, rebooted the Virgin box, checked our Netflix account settings and saw ' register a new device' but thats a bit of a dead end without a 'code' which I can't find anywhere.

Thats about it for the troubleshooting, just to reiterate, we are always logged on to Netflix on our other devices just not the new Vitgin360.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Paul.

Hey smallcamel,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I have checked this myself as I also have the 360 Boxes and do not have to log in it comes on straight away, this can happen though if you are already logged in on other devices depending on the account you have.

Regards

Paul.