cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cant login to Virgin TV GO

abawden
Tuning in

Having the same issue.  Cant log into TV GO on any device ive tried several.  I called today and got told my email wasnt registered on my account, not sure how this is possible as i use my email to log into my VM account all the time.  Eventually was told wait 15 minutes and it should work.... 15 minutes later, nothing, an hour later nothing...

8 REPLIES 8

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi abawden, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the TVGO service and this is not the experience which we want you to have with us. How is the TVGO service at the moment? Are the issue present on both the browser and device? ^Chris.

Hi,  yes neither work

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to hear this does not work abawden, are you able to reset your password for tv go? You may have registered on a different email to the one you use to log into My Virgin Media.

Zoie

Hi I don’t use any other email and yes many a time 

Hi Abawden, thank you for coming back to us! 

When you log into your My Virgin Media account, does it show your full name correctly? If not, if you can please ensure these are added and correct on your account. 

Following this, if you can then try resetting your password once more, and let us know if this fixes the problem!

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in the meantime. All the best!

Molly

Hi yes it does.  Not sure why this would matter as I’m using my email which is on the account and the password to my VM account.  If done a reset already a number of times my name hasn’t changed since I got VM.

Thanks for coming back to us abawden,

Have you deleted the app and re-installed it, this may help? The only other option we have is to un-register all devices connected and see if you can log in this way with your original email this way.

If this fails, we can then get an IT ticket raised and see why your unable to log on with your email address.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi @abawden,

Jodie is offline so I have picked this up on her behalf.

I have sent your issue over to another support team who will review this. The estimated fix time is up to 5 working days. Where possible they'll fix the issue remotely, but will contact you if they need any additional information.

Kind Regards

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs