cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cannot stream some specific recorded shows on TV Control app.

Davo7
On our wavelength

I have the same issue, particularly with BT sport. I recorded the Ashes highlights this morning and intended to watch it on my ipad (still in my house) whilst working. It doesn't let me though. It's not the first time I've encountered this with BT sport..............I wish Virgin would address

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Davo7 

I  realise it's not the same as what are you are wanting but as a partial workaround you can watch the highlights each day from 4pm  on https://www.bt.com/sport/  in a browser on your ipad

Highlights are also available on iPlayer from 5pm each day 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Davo7
On our wavelength

Thanks for your suggestion. It would be nice if Virgin could address it though

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is quite often due to the carriage agreements that VM have with the broadcasters, and in-turn the rights agreements that (in most cases) Sky Sports & BT Sports have.

In other words, these restrictions may well be contractual in nature.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @Davo7,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

As @japitts has stated above this is due to the agreement that we have with BT sport and ourselves and certain content isn't made available to watch via the app.

Regards,

Steven_L