cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't sign in to virgin TV go

Stewarty2015
Tuning in

I am also having issues the past 2 days not able to watch anything on the app or web, reinstalled apps, cleared cookies, reset iPad rebooted hub. Can log into my Virgin media account, but TV Go is not able to play anything.

12 REPLIES 12

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Stewarty2015

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue! What error message are you getting when trying to play content via our TVGo app?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

6ACB4562-8D18-459D-8469-1A4978586248.png

I just get a msg to say if I want to watch to call and upgrade my package, however you can see from my most recent bill I’m on a full package and should be able to watch most programs and box sets. I can view live tv but not on demand.  

Thanks for coming back to us @Stewarty2015

Are you able to use the app on a different device?

Is the device that you are using still registered on the app after you cleared your cookies? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes, both iPad and iPhone are still registered and cleared data, reinstalled app, restarted devices. Still no joy. Worked one day stopped the next. I can watch all live TV but on demand is not coming up as playable. 

Thanks for coming back to us @Stewart2015, can you possible try logging into the TV Go account via a browser to see if you can log in and watch the content?

Do please also advise me if the same, or alternative error message comes up.

Have you also tried making a simple change to the self-care account memorable word, to see if this can allow you to watch the content?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I can watch live tv on both app and web browser however on web it asks me to upgrade to watch. Can’t up grade due to having full package. Was working a few nights ago! 

Thank you for the reply @Stewarty2015, just to confirm what web browser are you using? Has this browser worked before? Have you also been able to see if this is the same on other web browsers?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Used edge and chrome Both on windows and macOS and safari on macOS and iOS all I can watch is live tv all on demand is not accessible 

Hi @Stewarty2015,

I am very sorry to hear that. Would it be possible for you to try and clear the cache and cookies and then see if that helps at all?

If the issue remains after doing this, can you confirm if it appears to be all On Demand content that's impacted, or only certain content that you try and watch?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!