cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't sign in to virgin TV go

Shaheenahmed65
Joining in

Hi there i am experiencing the same issue. Called customer service they are saying there is an outage in my area. Didn’t understand how that works tv, and broadband working fine. Just the app. Any help would be great. 

3 REPLIES 3

Shaheenahmed65
Joining in

Virgin tv go not working. See error

04A31BAB-2824-4B06-94FA-876DDBF4EEAC.png

DB52E087-6737-4F71-B405-B4E96E9EF055.png

Shaheenahmed65
Joining in

Hi there, 

My Virgin TV go app is not working. I have tried it on the laptop, iphone, and ipad. All experiencing the same problem. Say service is unavailable, please try again later. 

I called the customer service team, but they seem to be unhelpful bunch. The advised said it down to an outage in my area. My TV and broadband is working file, and not sure how an outage is effects the app. I suspected she just wanted to get rid of me. 

Any help would be useful as I do watch more on the ipad than anything else. 

Hi @Shaheenahmed65,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts. 

Sorry to hear you have been unable to access your TV go of late. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help regarding this. I have been able to take a look into things back end and I can see there is a current outage that may be affecting your TV go service. Our team is aware of this and is currently working to resolve this. The estimated fix time for this is 24 MAR 2022 at 18:00. Please do let us know if the issue persists after the given time and we will do our best to help from here.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs