cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in.

nathanm
Tuning in

Screenshot of the issue:

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 12.13.40.png

Things i've done:

- Verified with customer support it's my main account credentials I'm logging in with

- Tried different browsers, devices

- Changed my email account to something different

- Reset password

I've been sent from customer service rep to customer service rep, today I got a call from a technician who said he can't do anything, obviously. This is clearly a *software* issue with virgin go tv authentication. 

My guess is that my account was setup with an active service, the technician failed to book a follow up visit so my order was auto-cancelled. I then got my service re-ordered and successfully installed but i cannot use virgin tv go.

I've had tickets with virgin customer support closed, noones looking into this issue and it's an absolute joke that i'm paying so much money every month and I cannot watch and TV (my flat house is currently being refusbished so I do not live there). 

This has been going on since I got virgin media installed in January. I'm happy to have a call with anyone from IT to go over the issue, but I imagine to fix this you could create a new virgin media custom and transfer my active account over.

24 REPLIES 24

Unfortunately @ZoboM, the team would need to pass account security to be able to discuss your account to support you further. 

Your sort code is your banks branch location and as such anyone who opened an account to the same branch you have, will have the same sort code as you. 

Asking what sort code is attached to the account is a legitimate question and one we ask over community forums to pass account security. If you are not happy to provide that information, then we would be unable to support further or discuss the account. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Well that’s helpful.  I have provided information on a previous thread. Still no one has helped or solved the issue. They seem happy enough to reply to tell me how wrong I am though. Like yourself. Excellent customer service Virgin. Is anyone going to help the actual customer and fix my issue? ? No didn’t think so!!!!

Rockape978
Tuning in

I am having the same problem today. nearly two years after the original complaint by nathanm. you would have thought this problem would be resolved by now 

Jill8
On our wavelength

Yeah you'd think so. I just accepted I'm not going to be able to use this service. Sucks really.

Oh and shout out to the mod John_GS who said he's looking into it and will message me when he has more info. That was a year ago now and still haven't heard nothing 🙃

Hi Jill8,

Sorry to hear you are still facing this issue with signing into your Online Account, so I can look further into this for you and if necessary raise another I T ticket for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please accept so I can try to help get this resolved.

Regards

Paul.