cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please sign in with your main user account. Sub-accounts cannot sign in.

nathanm
Tuning in

Screenshot of the issue:

Screenshot 2021-05-11 at 12.13.40.png

Things i've done:

- Verified with customer support it's my main account credentials I'm logging in with

- Tried different browsers, devices

- Changed my email account to something different

- Reset password

I've been sent from customer service rep to customer service rep, today I got a call from a technician who said he can't do anything, obviously. This is clearly a *software* issue with virgin go tv authentication. 

My guess is that my account was setup with an active service, the technician failed to book a follow up visit so my order was auto-cancelled. I then got my service re-ordered and successfully installed but i cannot use virgin tv go.

I've had tickets with virgin customer support closed, noones looking into this issue and it's an absolute joke that i'm paying so much money every month and I cannot watch and TV (my flat house is currently being refusbished so I do not live there). 

This has been going on since I got virgin media installed in January. I'm happy to have a call with anyone from IT to go over the issue, but I imagine to fix this you could create a new virgin media custom and transfer my active account over.

24 REPLIES 24

Supermum66
Tuning in

I too have this issue - trying to access TV Go but states secondary a/c - I am the a/c holder !!

I do not know of any other a/c ?? - as far as I am aware I am using my main user !!

Jill8
On our wavelength

Yeah I still have this problem. I gave up 🤷🏻‍♂️

Its so frustrating - been waiting on WhatsApp for hours to 'speak' to someone - unbelievable  🙄

Hi @Supermum66,

Welcome back to our community forum and sorry to hear you experienced this issue with us. We can understand the frustration caused. We are however glad that the issue has since been resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have this problem too please can someone help?

Hi @ZoboM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Virgin TV Go service. However, I can see that one of my colleagues has responded to you already on the other post you've made about this. We'll continue to assist you from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I think he was a scam artist asking for my sort code??? No one from virgin media needs to ask that as part of a security check. So if you are part of the scam bad luck. If you can help solve my issue then please do so. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can advise that the agent is not a scammer ZoboM,

Our team can ask that question as part of clearing security with our customers just as it would be when contacting our team via the phone etc.

Through this link you can see all the active agents that are apart of the community.

Regards,

Kain

Really? Never been asked for my BANK details before? And sort code? I answered all the security questions  that VIRGIN normally ask.  I think you will find they are NOT allowed to ask for those details and have to verify using other information.  If Kane or Reece or even you would like to help actually solve my issue then simply reply respectfully. Here’s hoping.