cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password

Stuweb
Joining in

I have tried many times to input a password to set up the app ,every one rejected, anyone got round this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stuweb, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the password. 

I can see that you have been speaking with Steven and he has raised this with IT. 

They should be in touch soon. 

Chris.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stuweb, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the password. 

I can see that you have been speaking with Steven and he has raised this with IT. 

They should be in touch soon. 

Chris.

Hi 

Any update on my issues  trying to set up my online account?

Regards stuart.

Hi @Stuweb,

I do apologise for the wait and ongoing inconvenience being caused here. If you reach back out to my colleague who you were discussing this with via private message, they'll be able to investigate and advise further on this for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I have the same issue. Trying to reset my password, and no matter what password I use, the website won't accept it. It seems to fail where the password shouldn't contain my username, but none of the passwords I've tried do.

Hi @jpark92 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔 It must be really frustrating. In order to discuss this further, we'll send you a private message.

Look out for the purple envelope in the top-right hand corner.

Regards,

Daniel

I have contacted them many times over 6 month on this issue, I still have no access to to my online account.  They are not interested. 

Hi there @Stuweb 👋 Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that there's been no further update on your attempt to access your online account, I can certainly understand that this is frustrating 😔

I will be happy to check the status of the last ticket raised to the IT team for you. So this can be done I will send you a PM to confirm your details. Please keep an eye out for the notification on the top right hand corner of the page.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I have been having the same issue. Whenever I try to sign up and add a password, even a password that is suggested from my phone, it won't take it. And I have no contact number to call. This is ridiculous. How do I fix this? I need to get in my account and I am not able to. 

Can someone advise? 

Good luck with that.

Been trying fir 8 month no change.

Not interested. Only option, a postal monthly statement at cost.