cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Not Working

Millsy03
Joining in

Hi there. 

i keep getting the attached error for resetting my password and the app won’t recognise me. Can you help?

jack

50098EF5-20A7-49F6-9582-C1270BE6713F.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Millsy03,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this error when trying to reset your password. Just to confirm, which password are you tr trying to reset and which app are you having issues with? Also how long has this been ongoing? Have you been able to log in prior? Also, are you able to login in via web browser?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there,

I’m trying to log in to Virgin TV Go on my iPhone, using my My Virgin Media password. It’s been going on for about a week, I call you customer services and they didn’t know how to fix it and suggested trying again in the morning. I’ve tried changing the browser I use on my phone to see if that will help. I am still able to log on using the normal website to myvirginmedia.com, it’s just the TV Go app. 

jack

Thank you for your response @Millsy03.

Just to clarify does the log-in work when using the web browser for tv go? https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html. Have you also tried installing and uninstalling the app to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi there,

yes I’ve tried all of those and still just get the ‘you can’t use this password’ message even though all requirements are met. It’s driving me a bit mad now. 

jack

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Millsy03

I can get this looked into and fixed for you 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L