cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of home TV Control app

Weemic
Tuning in

Hello, I’ve recently got a new iPad and which was working fine to watch my shows on the device, however i noticed that when trying to do so now it says unable to watch as ‘out of home’....? Clearly not?

The iPad is on the home WiFi network and this is also the same network my phone’s on and strangely can watch my shows on that device but not my iPad.....?

What I am doing wrong our watch has changed...?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Weemic,

Thank you for coming back to me, you can find out how to register a device here .

Kind regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Weemic,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you are having issues with TV go and you new Ipad,

Have you registered the new iPad ?

Regards

Paul.

Hi, I assume so, as it can see all my channels and show recordings off the v6 box on my account..? 

Have I missed a step somewhere? 

Hi Weemic,

Thank you for coming back to me, try registering the device again.

Regards

Paul.

Can you give the steps to follow how to do this? 

Hi Weemic,

Thank you for coming back to me, you can find out how to register a device here .

Kind regards

Paul.

Thanks Registered the device on virgin go. Still the same for virign control stating out of home streaming not permitted..? 

I am really not sure what the issue is, is it OK on other devices, have you checked on Apples help pages to see if anyone else has the same issue? 

Regards

Paul.

My phone works on the same wift yes

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Have you been able to do this since your last post? Sorry for the delay in response.

Have you already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Thanks, Emily.