cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only available at home

keyworthowl
Dialled in

I am trying to watch a downloaded programme on my tablet, but the message comes up "Only available at home. This recording is only available on your home network. If you are at home, check that you are connected to the same network as your Virgin tv box." I am connected to my home network, and my tablet is an accredited device. Any help would be appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Keyworthowl,

Thank you for your post 🙂 
I am sorry you are having issues with your downloaded programs, has the link  @Anonymous provided helped?
Lets us know.

Zoie

I have tried the suggestions, but still no luck. My 360 box is on fast start. I have tried turning off my virus protection (f secure safe). My router is a Virgin Superhub 5, but I wouldn't know if it was a mesh system. My phone is not connected to the router. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If your phone is not connected to the same router as your TV360, there's your first problem.

It needs to be - one of the suggestions in the thread already linked to refers to the IP addresses - if both your TV360 & phone are on the same network, the IP address issue is usually satisfied. If they're not, that will fail and cause the exact error you've described.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you japitts for your suggestion. I did try to set my phone as suggested, but it is a different connection (my phone is very rarely used anyway). Also, my modem is upstairs, next to my computer, and my phone is downstairs. It isn't really a big issue anyway, as most things I record can be accessed from box sets anyway.