Menu
Nbsm1
Joining in
Message 21 of 26
Flag for a moderator

V53 error code / ITV4+1 unavailable

V53 error code makes all channels ( but not catch- up) unavailable. That's v bad! What's happening here? Never had this problem before.

When switching on tele, I was asked if I wanted to install latest software package, I said yes, and then this debacle.

Anybody got any bright ideas?

Also, recorded a show on  ITV4+1 and when I wanted to watch it, I got a msg saying that channel was no longer available. Why did the channel then show on my guide when I chose to record that show? 

All v annoying!

:

0 Kudos
MRNB
Tuning in
Message 22 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: OVP error code unknown

Well Virgin you still haven't sorted it, I am still getting this error code. What is the point of subscribing if you can't provide the service?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 23 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi MRNB,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn that you're unable to log into TV Go.

What device are you currently using?

I'd recommend completely logging out and restarting the app, this should clear the error.

Please let us know how you get on

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Cocksy77
Joining in
Message 24 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Despite still getting this Ovp error message occasionally, a simple sign out of sky sports and back in again via the app now seems to do the trick, fingers crossed and hope it works for others too

0 Kudos
cornholio005
Settling in
Message 25 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hi im also getting this error 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
pabx
Tuning in
Message 26 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Had an error code )Vp 00200 on android.  Uninstalled/reinstalled and Sky Sports app started ok.   It has however stopped without an error code 8 times in 20 minutes.    Software testing on this app is nearly as bad as microsoft's

0 Kudos