cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not on home network? on Android devices

Gazbo555
Joining in

It seems there's a solution for iPhone and iPads but I'm having this problem on Android devices. Anyone know of a solution? 

My tv360 is connected to my Hub using ethernet but wi-fi connections on the same network tell me I'm not on my home network with the result that I can't play saved content? 😭

I desperately need this sorted so that I can watch something else while my family watch Love Island!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Netgodude
Tuning in

Hello there.

I would delete the device from the network and re-register. Let us know how it goes?..

Jim.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Netgodude
Tuning in

Hello there.

I would delete the device from the network and re-register. Let us know how it goes?..

Jim.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Gazbo555, thanks for your post on our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear there seems to be an issue with the services. Have you been able to find a resolution for this issue?

If you're still struggling with this fault, can you please confirm if you're using the TV Remote control App or the TV Go application on your devices? If so, what error message or code is appearing?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

It happens in the TV Go app on numerous Android devices. Maybe it's because I've set up a mesh network and Virgin doesn't like that!

Thanks for the tip but no joy!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gazbo555 wrote:

Maybe it's because I've set up a mesh network

Are the devices on the same subnet as your 360?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you're still having issues @Gazbo555

Thanks for confirming, is there an error code that pops up? Or is it just the error message that states the device isn't connected to the home network? 

The mesh network shouldn't be causing an issue, have you had a look into the app settings on the device to see if everything is set up as it should be? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi, It's just the error message that states the device isn't connected to the home network?

It happens across multiple Android devices on the network. It worked ok on the same Mesh network prior to upgrading from TiVo to TV360.

Are there any particular settings I should be checking?

Thanks

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gazbo555,

Have you ensured you are running on the latest Android software update as well as TV Go app? 

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes, everything is up to date😭