Menu
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Helpful

@Ralph_R wrote:

Hi ...

Just to clear the whole bumping thing up..... the way the forum worked a while back and the method used by the team to answer posts, meant that bumping didn't affect response time.

However this isn't the case now, updates to the Community software and in an effort to reply to posts in a 'smarter' more timely fashion, has meant that posts/threads are now answered in date order (oldest first) based on the latest post made...bumping a thread will therefore generally move it to the back of the queue.

HTH

@Ralph_R So you can post about bumping but I am still waiting for an answer to my question?  Care to chase somebody up to try and care even a little bit?

Superuser
Superuser
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

and you post again belaying a reply just to moan about the delayed reply.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

@apcyberax wrote:
and you post again belaying a reply just to moan about the delayed reply.

I've waited two weeks to say this...

...and you deliberately posted on my thread to further delay a response.  People who live in glass houses etc

PS still no reply from those useless VM people. 

Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sland, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having with this. 

I have checked a few channels myself this morning, including the 2 you've shown in your screenshot, and I'm not getting this issue. Do you have Parental Controls active? 

If so can you amend these and try again to see if you get the same issue. 

Come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Parental controls not enabled.  The issue has now stopped but I'm not impressed that it has taken so long from VM to get back to me.  If you had made some effort whern I had first posted you may have been able to find out why the third party company you employ to do the listings* were screwing up.

*as told to me by another VM employ who said VM was not responsible for the listings because you use a third party comapny!

0 Kudos