cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way to auto-sign in to Sky Sports?

Web-Junkie
Dialled in

Every time I want to watch Sky Sports I have to go through a un-necessary process of logging into Virgin everytime, is there no way to remember my password?

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Sky Sports app should give you an option to remember your password when you login. It's a while since I had to, so can't recall specifics.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Not on the screen i'm seeing, there is no option to remember the password! It remembers the email address but not the password!

Have now resolved this issue!

Having re-installed Windows to troubleshoot another issue the option to save the passwords on Sky Sports is now there! I can only think the password saving options were disabled in Edge previously!

Hi @Web-Junkie,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to hear you had some issues with signing into Sky Sports, but I'm glad that you've since been able to resolve the matter for yourself.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

The only issue now is the stupid CAPTCHA you have to answer every time you sign back in!

Hey Web-Junkie, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you have to go through captcha when you log into Sky Sports.

I understand this might not be ideal however I will get this feedback passed on for you.

It's an extra layer of security to prevent bots from trying to access your account.

Is everything else fine with the Sky Sports app? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

It's now stopped asking for CAPTCHA but there is no Red Button facility?

Hi Web-Junkie

Thanks for coming back to the thread. The red button is for the TV only

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill