cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sound on recordings on TV Go

BossHogg
On our wavelength

I am also having the same problem with my 360 box. 

11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's better to start your own thread explaining your issue, rather than jump onto someone elses.

With that in mind, what's the problem you're having? I'd assume an issue with streaming recordings from your 360 to TV Go - is live TV streaming ok?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @BossHogg,

If you're able to confirm if recordings play without this issue on the set top box, that would be helpful.

Are you experiencing this on all channels, via the TV Go application, or it is a particular channel/broadcaster?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

BossHogg
On our wavelength

Yes they play without issue on the set-top box. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

And the other question....

Are you experiencing this on all channels, via the TV Go application, or it is a particular channel/broadcaster?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BossHogg
On our wavelength

On bbc 2 and itv. 

Thank you for that information BossHogg. 

Can you confirm if you have uninstalled the application and reinstalled this to see if this resolves the issue?

Is this affecting all programs on those 2 channels?

^Martin

BossHogg
On our wavelength

I have just uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Now I can’t access any recording. 

I am now getting a message saying:

Only available at home. This recording is only available on your home network. If you are at home, check that you are connected to the same network or SSID as your Virgin TV box. 

If have checked the SSID, IP address rage are both the same on both devices. I am not happy. 

BossHogg
On our wavelength

Update I can now play the recordings from my device. 

still know sound on some recording. Not sure if all recording from ITV BBC2 are affected. 

Thank you for updating us and I'm so sorry this is still happening! 

Can I ask what specific recordings are effected? 

Thank you.